Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Q: What causes a knockout?

A: Anything can cause a knockout: a slip, a lapse in concentration, a skilled opponent with a lethal left hand, a glass jaw, a poorly timed parry. Anything. Those things happen. Those things I can accept.

What I cannot accept is a knockout caused by your willful disregard of my instructions. I'm here to help. I'm not here to be ignored.

I thought I was pretty clear: Dodge his punch, then counterpunch.

Dodge his punch, then counterpunch.

Then, not and. In sequence, not together. You try both at the same time, you're gonna be off balance. You're gonna be vulnerable. You're gonna get knocked out. You're gonna be siting in a heap on the canvas, holding your head, crying, asking a whole bunch of stupid questions like "What happened, Doc?" "Why's King Hippo getting his hand raised?"" "What's a knock out?" "What causes a knock out?"

I don't know what to do with you, Little Mac. Other than kiss you, kiss you right on the mouth.

You're lucky you're so damn cute.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook