Thursday, May 5, 2011

Q: How many whales get killed by getting hit by boats each day?

A: I don't know the numbers off the top of my head. I'll get my ledger.

Let's see ...

Sunday: Two whales.
Monday: One whale.
Tuesday: Six whales. I was in the zone. I couldn't miss. I even hit a whale bringing my ship back into port. Just one of those days.
Wednesday: No whales. However, two female college students. In the murky light of dusk, they looked like whales. Also, I had been drinking. Also, my wife served me with divorce papers that morning and I was in a very angry, bitter place.
Thursday: No whales. Spent the whole day drinking and watching reruns of NCIS. And crying.
Friday: No whales. More booze. More crying.
Saturday: Fourteen whales. Sometimes, there's no better way to forget your personal troubles then to get out on the open sea, drop some speakers into the water, play a loop of mating calls, and ram every whale in sight.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook