Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Q: What is the best way to flush THC out of your body?

A: I really can't say. I'm not the THC expert you take me as. You're probably confused. 

You probably think you're still talking to your friend Will, still pulling over to the side of the road, freaking out, trying to hide the weed before the cop gets to the car. 

I want you to do something for me: Take a look to your right and tell me who you see. Who's sitting right there next to you?

That's right, it's your friend Will. Now, take a moment, think this over - who does that make me? I'm not Will, so I must be the ...?

Nope, not Smokey Bear. You're just saying that because of the hat.

Take another guess. Look lower. You'll notice I have a badge, as well as a gun. Who does that make me?

That's right! I'm the cop who pulled you over. Good job! Now, do you know why I pulled you over?

No, it wasn't to say hi. I pulled you over because you drove through that farmer's market - that's right, the one that smelled like cookies - and ran over 4 people. You would have hit more, but you were only driving 6 miles per hour. Most people saw you coming. 

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you might have been driving impaired. You're in some trouble. I'm gonna need to draw some blood, to determine just how much trouble we're talking about.

Calm down now. Don't try to drive away. That's not going to work. I want you to do me another favor: Take a look beneath you, behind you. What do you see?

That's right! A bench and a room full of criminals. Did you have those in your car? 

No, you didn't. Which means you're not in your car, but in the  ... ? 

That's right! Police station. You're in the police station. So it's probably a little too late to worry about flushing those drugs out of your system. It's probably time to get a lawyer.

That's not your lawyer. That's a plate of chocolate chip cookies. My wife made them. They're for everyone. Please stop eating them. 

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook