Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Q: What personal protective equipment do you use when a skin lesion is present?

A: I use a full body condom. It's not what you think. It's not a big shapeless, latex tube, but more like a rubber suit, with sleeves and leggings.

You know those gloves scientists wear when they handle isotopes?

Like that, but for for my whole body. Not a patch of skin showing.

Sure, it make me less attractive to many adult film directors, but I'd rather be the "freak in the full body condom" than than the "guy with the lesions and open sores."

No one is interested in watching a movie called "Open Sores Open Whores," no matter how often I pitch it.

Plus, I find that the full body condom gives me an air of mystery, a sense of danger.

A naked body full of open sores and lesions provides nothing but answers, answers to questions no one wants to ask.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook