Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Q: What is happening when you feel little fuzzy?

A: I'm rubbing my hands all over his velvet costume. It feels so soft and warm and inviting.

He seems to like it. Sure, he blushes, says "No!" pulls away and turns the hose on me, but he's only playing hard to get.

I'm onto Little Fuzzy's games. He can't fool me,

There's nothing inappropriate about my touch. Not at all. I'm merely touching a good friend, in a platonic way, in the area of his pelvis, while whispering "This is our little secret." I don't see anything wrong with my actions.

If people have a problem with it, they can change the channel. We're not the only kids show with singing puppets.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook