Friday, January 28, 2011

Q: Why should people play the flute?

A: I thought we were all serious about this. I thought we wanted to make music, play shows, make money, get laid all the time and live the rock star lifestyle.

We all agreed that, since we are not very creative, and non of us can write good lyrics, or write good music, or even read music, that the best way for us to achieve our dreams was to become a tribute band.

So, we all picked a band, and we wrote it on a piece of paper, and we put the paper in the hat.

Jeff, if you had won, and we became a Kansas tribute band, I sure as hell would have learned to play the violin.

And Tommy, if you had won, and we became an Onyx tribute band, we would have taught ourselves to rap.

But that didn't happen. You didn't win.

I won. Fair and square.

And since I won, we're going to base ourselves after my favorite band.

And we can't be a Jethro Tull tribute band if nobody plays the motherfucking flute!

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook