Monday, January 10, 2011

Q: What words rhyme with kitties?

A: They're not saying kitties.

They're not asking to see your collection of cats. You don't have any cats there on stage with you. Asking to see your kitties wouldn't make any sense.

I know federal law prohibits me from firing anyone on the basis of physical handicap. I understand that the fact that you are hard of hearing and require the use of a hearing aid. I understand that it's loud in here, that we play the music loud.

But if you're going to last long as a dancer at The Spearmint Rhino, you're going need to learn to read lips.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook