Saturday, January 8, 2011

Q: Is it okay to sleep with your boyfriend?

A: That's kind of a tricky question.

One on hand, we have been dating for a while now. And he really loves me. He tells me all the time. And he's really nice and sweet and caring. He's always taking me to fancy restaurants and buying me nice things and flying me all over the world.

On the other hand, all his lavish spending has left him nearly bankrupt. This may sound kind of shallow, but I can't be with a man who's not fabulously wealthy. It's just how I was brought up.

Sooooo .... Yeah, you can fuck him. Just tell me when so I can walk in and act all shocked and heartbroken. He'll feel so bad he'll do anything to make it up to me, no matter what it costs. No matter how he has to get the money. He might even sell a kidney.

I've never had anyone sell a kidney for me.

That's so romantic.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook