Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Q: What makes an electromagnet more powerful?

A: I've been a physicist for most of my adult life, and I honestly can't answer that question.

We've tried everything, more coils, stronger coils, newer coils, tighter coils, different material, more power, new wiring, multiple locations, prayer. Yes, we've even tried prayer. Take a guess how well that worked.

Surprisingly well, actually. I didn't mean to sound sarcastic. Prayer made the electromagnet slightly more powerful, yet still not powerful enough to deflect the asteroid heading toward Earth.

We've tried everything and nothing worked. I guess we're all doomed.

Unless...

Miss Kelly, are you willing to do anything to save Earth?

Anything?

Great. Then take your clothes off and make love to me.

Quickly, there's not much time left.

Before we begin, you should take a look at some of these videos I downloaded, to get a sense of what I expect.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook