Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Q: What animal is nocturnal lives in the forest has a mask and fur?

A: Oh. I didn't realize you were up. Your father and I thought you were sound asleep.

You should be sound asleep. For at least six more hours. Didn't you eat all your ice cream?

Oh, it made you sick?

I told your father he put too much in.

Nothing. I was just talking to myself. About work stuff. Grown up stuff.

Oh, that. That wasn't an animal. Don't worry, Mommy is just fine. Perfectly okay.

Sometimes Mommy's and Daddy's grow tired of conventional ways of ... expressing their love for each other and need to find new ways. For instance, Daddy knows that I am a big fan of "Beauty and the Beast" so he ... Oh, nevermind.

You'll understand when you're older.

Okay, off  to bed!

Tonight, as a treat for being such a good little boy, I'll even let you watch TV in your bedroom. And you can turn it all the up, as loud as you want.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook