Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Q: Are deers territorial?

A: You are thinking of bears.

Bears are territorial. They protect their land. They protect their loved ones.

If they feel threatened, or provoked, they will attack with deadly force.

Deers are peaceful creatures, who tend to roam the woods, looking for new sources of food. If they feel threatened, they will run. If they feel provoked, they will run. Deers never hurt anybody.

A bear killed your sister. A bear.

Not a deer.

A bear.

You can kill all the deer you want, but you're never going to avenge her death.

I can't believe your father told you it was a deer. I don't know what is wrong with him.  He's so unstable. He's been acting so erratic ever since I left him to be on that reality show. You're not safe with him anymore. I'm going to file for full custody.

Just as soon as I get back from Vegas!

Out you go. Tell your Dad I said "hi." And tell him about your new uncles, and all the fun you hear Mommy having with them when you're supposed to be sleeping.

Let me know if he cries.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook