Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Q: How much do you make hourly?

A: I can make anywhere from $10 to $40 an hour, depending on the number of calls I take, the length of the calls, and the location of the calls.

I get a higher commission on international calls. But since we had our reservation recognized as a sovereign nation, every call is technically international. My uncle thought of that. He's also the one who hired me. He's a pretty nice guy, but he can be kind of a dick when the Sooners lose.

All in all, it's a pretty good gig. The hours aren't bad, I don't have to worry about office politics because there's really no office, just a supply closet, and as long as I answer the phone by the fifth ring, my uncle won't throw a chair at my head. There's no benefits, but I make enough to make ends me, with enough left over to go out every once in a while and buy myself something nice. Last week, I bought a new Gucci bag. It's a knock off, but you can't tell. I love it!

So, do you want me to talk dirty now, or should I tell you some more shopping stories?

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook