Thursday, December 16, 2010

Q: What year was the freedom of speech passed?

A: The First Amendment only protects you from government censorship of your speech.

It does not allow you to say anything you want, whenever you want. 

My wife is trying to give birth, sir. This is not the time.

Yes, I understand Condom Depot is having a big sale. I can understand that you are being paid to promote a product and you think we would be interested. 

I will have you know that I have never, nor will I ever, use a condom.

I have perfected the withdrawal method.

One time doesn't prove anything.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook