Thursday, December 16, 2010

Q: When an egg it becomes firm?

A: I have no idea what that "wise man" told you, sir, but an egg cannot be consider legal representation in a court of law.

It certainly cannot be a entire law firm.

It is just one egg.

It was just one egg.

I'm sorry. I was hungry.

I found myself one egg shy of the perfect three-egg omelet and your "consul" was sitting right there.

I didn't realize you had written your name on it.

I saw the name. I assumed it was the name of the egg.

I named the omelet after him. You should be proud.

Oh, by the way, your request for bail is denied.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook