Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Q: What is the best and worst pony to buy?

A: Lightning Bug here is the best pony in my entire stable. He's strong and tough and brave.

He'll ride all through the night and lead you to water the next day.

Damndest thing I ever saw. He has a nose for it, I guess.

Yes, you can't go wrong buying Lightning Bug.

As far as the worst pony, I would have to say that would be Blue McGee.

He's been dead for a while now. Even the flies are sick of him.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook