Thursday, December 30, 2010

Q: How far back can a mother get child support in Illinois?

A: As far back as you can prove delinquency of payment.

But, and here's kind of a touchy subject, so I'll just come right out and say it.

You can't collect back support for any of the children you drowned.

I don't make the laws, ma'am.

I just enforce them.

I can't say why I choose this profession. Maybe I wanted to give back. Maybe I love chasing down deadbeat dads. Maybe I love the constant access to poor, needy, vulnerable women.

You seem sad, by the way.

How are you feeling?

Why don't we go grab a drink and talk about it?

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook