Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Q Why the tiger population is shrinking?

A: Because of their fur - their beautiful, spotted fur - so useful in making throw pillows, love seats, hats, belts, boots and sexy undergarments. Their fur is in high demand, and there's only one way to get it: From their cold, dead bodies.With beautiful, spotted fur like that, I'm surprised they've lasted this long.

As you can see, I'm a fan. Everything I own, from my boots to my hat to the upholstery in my Cadillac, is covered in that warm, lush fur.

What?

Aren't leopards the same as tigers?

Oh.

Then I have no idea why the tiger population is shrinking. Could it be because they are simply delicious?

Tigers aren't delicious either?

Oh.

Then they're probably just dumb.

Good riddance, tigers!

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook