Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Q: How do you buff a car?

A: Apply the wax to the shammy. Run the shammy over the car in a clockwise motion. That applies the wax. Now, move the shammy counter-clockwise. That removes the wax.

Wax on. Wax off.

Wax on. Wax off.

Why are you stopping?

There seems to be some misunderstanding. When I saved you from those teenagers, I did so under the assumption that you would be my servant, that would would buff my car and paint my fence and do odd jobs around the house. Why the hell else would I save you?

Why would I teach you karate? What the hell kind of freak do you think I am?

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook