Monday, June 20, 2011

Q: How do you borrow money from a child's beneficiary annuity?

A: If you need money, Daddy, you can ask me. You don't need to go behind my back and steal from my future.

Did you lose at the track again? Is that why you need money?

You know you shouldn't bet based on the horse's name. They give the best names to the worst horses. That's how they get you.

Don't cry, Daddy. It's okay. I'll give you money if you need it. You can have all the money in my piggy bank. I was saving up to buy a Barbie Glam Convertible, but it can wait. You need thumbs more than Barbie needs a car.

Take whatever you need. Don't feel bad. Everyone makes mistakes.

Just don't make the mistake of not paying me back. You have no idea what I've had to do to get that money. If you try to stiff me, I'm going to take a lot more than your thumbs.

Good night, Daddy. I love you.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook