Monday, May 9, 2011

Q: What phobia is a fear of being lied to?

A: You don't have a phobia, you're a human being. A paranoid, needy human being. Being on a Reality Television Show can be a nerve-wracking experience. That's why they hire producers like me: To help you feel comfortable.

Ask yourself this question: Why would I lie to you? What would I possible have to gain?

Okay, that was two questions. Nothing gets by you.

Seriously, though, why would I lie to you? I'm your friend. You can trust me. We've known each other almost four days. When I tell you it's in your best interest to approach that complete stranger, tell him you love him and stick your tongue down his throat, you know I'm telling you the truth.

And you know that if you don't do it, you're not going to get a rose, and you'll end up standing in the driveway, crying, while 15 other girls are drinking champagne with the man you're supposed to marry.

So, are you going to listen to me, who's never lied to you, or to your instincts, who always let you down?

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook