Thursday, April 7, 2011

Q: What do you call a person who works in a photo lab and develops photos?

A: Right now I call her Debbie. Someday I hope to call her my wife.

That someday might be today!

I'm popping the question, in picture form.

I dropped off a whole stack of photos to be developed. The last one shows me, on my knees, holding a ring, beneath a sign that says, "Debbie, will you marry me?"

The previous photos contain a wealth of biographical information to help Debbie make her decision. Since we have never actually spoken, she might need to know more about me before she's comfortable. I took photos of my tax documents, my apartment, my collection of stuffed koala bears, everything I could think of.

I even included several photos of my, um, merchandise. I understand ladies like to get a sense of what to expect on their wedding night. I held a Coke can next to it for scale.

I had to use a six ounce can. It looked better that way. A normal can dwarfed my member.

I hope she's not disappointed on our wedding night.

I'm going to bring some stuffed koalas, just to be safe.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook