Monday, April 25, 2011

Q: Is it better if a husband and wife both apply for a vehicle loan or?

A: Or what?

Or what?

What do you mean to say? Or, "is it better if the wife were to ... disappear, leaving the husband free to go about his life without having to deal with the cursed tyranny of marriage?"

Is that what you're trying to say? Do you want me to murder your wife? Or have someone murder your wife? I know people, as you must know, otherwise you wouldn't have come to me, made such a suggestion.  I can have something like that arranged, if that is what you want.

Is that what you want?

Blink once for yes, twice for no.

That was eight blinks. That was no help.

Are you even listening?

I don't understand your code. The seizing up and falling to the floor makes it seem like you are saying "Yes," but what does the sudden, extreme paleness mean? And why are you clutching your left arm? Am I to bill you for this service? That's not how these things work.

I can't understand a word you're saying. You're going to have to speak more clearly and without so much spittle. Those grunts are barely decipherable. Now you're just being insulting.

Listen, if this is some kind of game to you, I am not enjoying it. I am a busy man and I don't have time for your silly little shows. If you want your wife dead, send me a letter. If you want a loan, you can come back tomorrow and fill out the paperwork. If you'll excuse me, I have to go to my son's soccer game.

You're going to have to get off the floor. You can't sleep here.

Sir, get up. Get. Up.

My patience has worn thin.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook