Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Q: Who illustrated the human body systems?

A: Many have tried. Most have failed. None have succeeded like I have.

Feast your eyes on these, my glorious illustrations!

Don't they capture the wonderful symmetry, the pure beauty, the enchanting essence of the human form?

I'm really bad at drawing feet. I don't think it's much of a stretch to say that roller skates are part of the typical human body system.

I've never seen a naked women up close, so I had to use my imagination to fill in some of the blanks. It has been brought to my attention that there are less teeth in that particular area of the female anatomy.

Far less.

None to be exact.

As I said, I can't be sure personally, and I choose to stand by my work.

You must give me credit for daring and creativity.

And patience. Sketching, while hiding in a tree, and holding binoculars is much harder than it looks.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook