Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Q: How do you remove the dashboard of a Jeep Liberty?

A: I don't have the slightest idea. As far as I know, that thing never comes off.

No sir, there's no way there are any drugs hidden under there.

That powder is flour. I like to make cakes while I drive. It soothes me.

Is there some law about making cakes while driving?

Don't taste it! I don't use edible flour. I make show cakes. The flour contains poison. Poison, which I am told, that tastes almost exactly like cocaine. I wouldn't know myself. I don't do drugs. Users are losers, sir. I am not a loser.

No, I can't show you any cakes. My last one flew out the window.

Trust me, I'm as disappointed as you are.

Can I go now, Officer? I think you've wasted enough of my time with your ridiculous questions.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook