Thursday, February 17, 2011

Q: Who is the patron saint of socializing?

A: You can't have a party without St. Ides, the patron saint of socializing.

Whenever I crack open an ice-cold 40-ounce bottle of St. Ides and take a few sips, I find myself making all kinds of friends, from all walks of life, in no time flat.

With St. Ides on my side, everybody is my friend: sailors, dancers, bouncers, drug dealers, ATMs, cops, pink scorpions that live in my shoes, streetlights, tin cans - I'm never alone when St. Ides is around.

When St, Ides goes away, leaving me all alone, in the gutter, covered in my won filth, I don't remember anything about my new friends. I couldn't tell you one thing about them. Which means I get to go out again and meet them all again.

Everybody's a new friend when you're living life like St. Ides!

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook