Friday, February 18, 2011

Q: When did William Howard became president?

A: There has never been a President Howard.

Nor a President Fine.

Nor a President Batman.

I've been doing a little be of research. Grandpa. Turns out those "history" books you have been giving me are nothing more than old-fashioned comic books.

I don't think I need to remind you that President Palin outlawed comic books at the start of her third term.

I don't appreciate your lies.

I know which way I'll be voting at your death panel.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook