Friday, February 11, 2011

Q: What Does SOF mean in Medical terms?

A: Oh, that.

You really shouldn't be looking at that, but now that you've seen it, I will tell you the truth.

SOF doesn't mean anything.

We were playing Hangman. Dr. Harrington was trying to guess the word "Softball."

That's why there's a drawing of a gallows on your father's chart as well.

I agree, we did act in poor taste, but, in our defense, your father has been in a coma for days now and we hoped that by playing a game near him, we might rouse him out of his deathly slumber.

Also, Dr. Harrington is terrible at Hangman and I am a little behind on some of my student loans.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook