Friday, February 11, 2011

Q: How is blood related to ice cream?

A: Ummm ... It's not.

It's really not.

In fact, I can't think of any two things more different than blood and ice cream. When bleeding, the last thought on my mind is "Gee, I could go for some ice cream. That would be swell."

When eating ice cream, the last thing I think about is blood. That would sort of ruin the enjoyment of my delicious treat.

Why would you even ask that question?

Yes, I see, there is a lot of blood on that ice cream cone. Yup, that is pretty unusual.

Where did you get it?

Don't remember, huh? Some nice man handed it right to you.

Stan, I know that you're new to Homicide, but you do realize that we're in this park as part of a stake-out, right? That we're looking for a serial killer the press have dubbed the Double Dipper? That he's called that because he kills his victims in an ice cream truck and then uses their blood as a topping for soft serve cones that he leaves behind as his calling card, as a way to taunt the police?

I doubt he's ever handed a cone directly to a cop before.

But, then again, we've never made anyone detective because they won a raffle.

I guess it's not your fault. These kind of things are to be expected when you allow a novice on the force solely to cover budgetary - For God's sakes, Stan, stop eating the cone!

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook