Sunday, February 13, 2011

Q: How much energy do you burn up playing dodge ball?

A: Oh man, I must have worked off about 600 calories. I was sweating like crazy out there. That was some game.

Those kids had a lot of heart. They did not want to get hit in the face with that ball. There was so many of them, too.

Luckily, I had the element of surprise.

I also had the element of "being able to throw a bowling ball like a rubber dodge ball." That took years of practice. Twenty years, to be exact. Twenty years of hard work and dedication. And planning. Plotting really. Plotting my revenge.

Those kids never knew what hit them. I bet they'll think twice before laughing at me ever again.

They're not laughing now.

They're not really doing much of anything, except lying there motionless, bleeding from the head.

I guess there won't be another game.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook