Friday, February 4, 2011

Q: How long does it take for a freezing to go away?

A: You'd better chill out. It's going to be a while.

I had to put this party on ice.

Keep quiet, or I'll throw you in the cooler.

Forgive me if I don't feel bad, but I'm a little cold around the heart.

All kidding aside, can you please stop whining. I know you're cold. You're in a block of ice. That I put you in. Now, if you could just keep quiet and let me rob you in silence, I would really appreciate it.

I don't want to run out of puns before Batman gets here. That wouldn't be cool.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook