Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Q: Does Obama walk his dog outside of the Whitehouse grounds?

A: I can't answer that question, sir.

Nor can I answer your question about whether or not the President wears suit made out of kevlar.

I'm not familiar with the existence of any decoy Presidents.

And I don't feel comfortable talking about how soundly the President sleeps, or what kind of noises would be less likely to wake him.

I wouldn't even know what kinds of food the President would most likely eat without smelling. Even if I did know, I would rather not discuss the matter.

Sir, this information kiosk generally provides information about the mall itself. We don't pretend to know everything. If you would like directions to Sears, I would be glad to help. Questions about the President's schedule, his movements, and his security detail are beyond my area of expertise.

If you want answers to those questions, I suggest you call the Secret Service directly. I'm sure they would love to talk to you.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook