Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Q: Why does the Koala bear have a black nose?

A: Koala bears usually sleep for 23 hours a day.

Your pet Koala has been asleep for four days now AND has a black nose.

I don't know how to tell you this but, your Koala bear has become addicted to black tar heroin.

Even worse, he seems to be using it incorrectly.

Didn't he see Pulp Fiction? You can't snort that stuff. It will kill you.

I know what I'm giving you for Christmas: A lighter, a spoon, some needles and a package of rubber bands. If he's going to be a heroin addict, he should at least do it right.

This whole scenario is very strange.

Hold on, let me check something.

Yup, I should have known. Your Koala hasn't been asleep for four days.

He's dead.

I have no idea why his nose is black.

Genetics?

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook