Sunday, January 23, 2011

Q: What parts of the pumpkin do you eat?

A: I don't eat any of it. I don't have any teeth. Or a jaw. Or a head. That's why I wear this pumpkin. Because I don't have a head.

This isn't a mask. It's a replacement head. It comes off. See?

I can throw it, to scare timid schoolteachers and such. Or to play tricks on friends. If I had any friends. It's hard to make friends when you're a centuries old Hessian solider cursed to travel the land and haunt the living. I try to make friends, but people usually get freaked out and run away. Because I don't have a head.

Honestly, this is the longest conversation I've ever had with someone.I'm not even sure how I am talking. I don't have a mouth. The mouth is part of the head. I don't have a head.

Headless, I am.

Yet somehow, I am able to talk. You're so easy to talk to. You're such a good listener. I think we could have something really special.

Soooo, what do you do when you're not hanging out in this field scaring away crows?

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook