Saturday, January 8, 2011

Q: What is the value of a Smith and Wesson Silver plated Model 2 revolver?

A: I have no idea. This is a bank, not a gun store.

One hundred thousand dollars? There's no way it's worth that much. That's pretty much all the money we have in the vault.

Oh, I get it now.

Aren't you a clever one?

I'm still not going to open the vault. That gun's probably not even loaded.

Wait -



I wish I hadn't said that.

Wow. This really hurts. They don't make it seem like it hurts this much in the movies.

Oh boy.

I'm going to lie down for a bit.

And take a little nap.

And go toward that white light.

Grandma?

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook