Friday, January 21, 2011

Q: What is the meaning of idiom bore away?

A: I have no idea, but at this point I'm sick of hearing it.

Over and over again, night after night.

"Bore away!"

"Bore away!"

Your ex-wife really has a fetish for oilmen. Every other word out of her mouth is "Drill" this and "Bore" that and "Deeper" everything.

It must have been exhausting to be married to her. No wonder you left her.

I had no idea you were still married.

That would explain all those pictures of you around the house.

I assumed you had a highly amicable divorce.

You know what happens when you assume? You make an ass out yourself by telling a co-worker that you've been having an affair with his wife.

I wish you had said something earlier. At least before I went into all that detail. And showed you all those pictures.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook