Monday, January 10, 2011

Q: Is it true that women are more naturally flexible than men?

A: There's only one way to find out. I'm willing to try if you are.

I have some mats over here that might come in handy. Tarps really.

I also have this book from India that might help us. It's full of diagrams. Some of these people are very flexible. A lot of these positions involved a partner. I'll be more than glad to help.

Huh. A lot of these people are naked. I guess we should probably take our clothes off.  They can be very restrictive when it comes to flexibility.

All right, looks like we're about ready to start.

Now, I just need to set up this camera.

And have you sign this release.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook