Friday, January 21, 2011

Q: How does the story lord of the flies end?

A: With that rag-tag gang of misfits setting aside their differences, coming together as a team, and putting on the bake sale of the century to raise money for tickets home.

At least, I assume that's how it ends.

I never actually read the whole thing.

I wanted to read it, I really did. But once they killed that pig and put the pig's head on a stake, my mind began to wander. I got to thinking.

I got to thinking about bacon. How I love the taste. How I love the smell. How there isn't a problem in the world that can't be fixed with a generous helping of bacon.

At this point, I closed the book and opened  a package of bacon. Wonderful, salty bacon.

Then I made myself a plate of bacon. Crispy, delicious bacon.

Then another.

Then another.

Then one more, for good measure.

That's about the time I blacked out.

My doctor tells me I'm going to be in some fancy medical journals, the first ever case of "Pork Blindness" on record.

Once I get my sight back, I intend to finish that book. Then I'll know how it really ends.

Right after I have a nice bacon sandwich.

They're pretty strict about my diet here.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook