Thursday, January 20, 2011

Q: How do you know is a guy likes you or just wants to be buds?

A: If a man is interested on you on a romantic level, he will say things like:

"You are the prettiest girl in here. Oh, wait. I didn't see her. You're still cool though."

Or:

"You dress really slutty for such a cute girl. You must have the lowest self esteem. Can I buy you several drinks?"

Or:

"You have the most amazing laugh. I can't wait to hear it when you see my penis."

Or:

"You're so easy to talk to. Most of the girls I see are usually so quiet. And still. And cold. "

Or:

"I wish this night would never end. My trial starts tomorrow."

Or:

"You're so real. Most of the girls in here are so phony, like the Holocaust."

Or:

"That's a beautiful dress. It will look amazing held up in court as a piece of evidence."

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook