Sunday, January 2, 2011

Q: How does reproduction decreases when survival changes decrease also?

A: Constant fear of zombie attack makes it difficult to maintain an erection. But that doesn't mean we can't try.

Your husband isn't coming back to life. Well, he is, but only briefly, then we'll have to bash him in the head with this shovel.

How many times do I have to apologize? I thought he was already a zombie. I was protecting you. He moved like a zombie. He sounded like a zombie. How am I suppose to know that he walks in his sleep?

Are you going to take your pants off or what?

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook