Friday, January 7, 2011

Q: How does a container that has rice in it and is sealed shut make a noise when you shake it?

A: Batman and Robin are probably struggling to breath. There's some air in there, with all that rice.

Good question.

You ask him. I'm not going to ask him.

Okay, shoot for it. One, two, three, shoot.

Fine, I'll ask him.

Boss?

Hey, boss, why didn't you just shoot them or strangle them or stab them before you tossed them in that giant rice silo?

Oh, I guess that makes sense. No one would know it was The Rice Master who killed Batman and Robin if you just shot them. That's why I'm just the henchmen and you're the supervillain.

Hey, boss, one last thing. Why The Rice Master? I mean, you're not even Asian. You're just jaundiced and need glasses. I probably shouldn't be saying this, but have you ever considered how offensive your name and costume would be to actual Asians?

Yeah, I guess you're right. People off all countries do enjoy rice. Asians don't have any more right to it than anyone else. I didn't mean anything by it. The boys and I have been talking and we always wondered, you know?

Thanks, boss.

Hey, that noise stopped. That must mean Batman and Robin are dead.

Wait, I heard something. It sounded like "Kapow!" Did you hear it?

There's another one. It sounded like "Whamm!"

Hey, where did everybody go?

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook