Thursday, January 13, 2011

Q: Can you work with this diploma cornerstone christian correspondence school?

A: I can do so much with it!

I can make it into a paper plane. Or crumple it into a ball and start a paper fight. Or I can wave it like a white flag to announce my surrender. I can even use it to write down notes, like grocery lists or ideas for faith-based sitcoms.

Oh, here's one - Jesus Christ and his Amazing Jew Crew. Jesus and his wacky gang of merry pranksters travel the countryside, solving crimes, righting wrongs and evicting the money changers from the temple, all the while trying to stay one step ahead of that dastardly Pontius Pilate and his Keystone Centurions.

So, as you can see I can do many things with my Christian correspondence diploma.

One thing I can not do is find a job. It turns out I probably should have gone to a normal high school like everyone else in town. Maybe then I wouldn't have to sell plasma to pay for food.

Thanks again, Dad.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook