Sunday, December 5, 2010

Q: Why is your heater blowing cold air when you slow down?

A: You are just full of questions today, aren't you?

Who are you? Where are you taking me? Why do I have to drink this? Why does it smell funny?

If you must know, I've had this car for a while and the heat doesn't always work too well. That's why I where this overcoat.  Because my car gets cold. Not for any other reason.

I did tell you to wear something warm. But you insisted on trying to run away and trying to fight and kicking and biting, instead of finding a warm coat. So, who's to blame there?

You'll be warm soon. We're almost at the cabin.

No, I can't tell you where it is. And I'm not going to tell you my name. Please, stop asking.

You can sit by the fire and warm up once we get inside. I'm going to need some quiet time.

I still need to cut out all the letters from different magazines. It takes a lot of time. In the end, it's worth it.

I mean, I hope it's worth it, for your sake.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook