Saturday, December 4, 2010

Q: How do you show substantial evidence?

A: Usually with the help of a confession, many witnesses and a murder weapon. Unfortunately, we don't have any of that in this case.

We only have this drawing of how I think the murders might have been committed. I hope the jury buys it.

I admit it, the decision to make the drawing with an Etch-A-Sketch may have been a mistake. But the decision has been made and we'll have to live with it. Now let's go to court. We have a case to prosecute.

I'm trusting you to carry the sketch. Please don't shake it. As I mentioned before, it's our whole case.

Well, that and me pointing at the defendant and shouting "Murderer!" over and over again.

The judge usually doesn't let me do that. That doesn't mean I can't try.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook