Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Q: How do you get a virus on social network sites?

A: I am just as baffled as you are.

One minute I'm on Myspace, trying to find friends so that our parties aren't so sad and depressing.

The next thing you know, I have gonorrhea.

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to accept that there are some mysteries we will never understand.

All right, I'm going to the doctor. Don't wait up.

His office is open until 3AM.

He uses a lot of body glitter. That's why there's so much on my pants after I see him.

He prefers I pay in cash, in singles. That's why I always bring so many with me.

He's an odd fellow, but he's one hell of a doctor.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook