Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Q: Do sea lions like seals?

A: No. No matter how hard I try.

I've tried everything.

A little mood music. Some alcohol. Explicit diagrams.

Still nothing.

I've even dressed up like a seal, and tried to seduce Kyle.

Kyle is my sea lion.

He didn't like it. He bit me. Hard.

Now I'm out three bottles of champagne, I'm sick to death of Barry White, and I may have rabies.

And I still don't have a baby seal lion.

All that time I spent rescuing Kyle from Africa and shaving his mane and teaching him how to swim. All for nothing.

At this point, I really regret quitting my job at Best Buy.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook