Monday, November 22, 2010

Q:How many types of woodpeckers are there in Edmonton Alberta?

A: As far as I know, there is only one type. The birds that peck on the tress and annoy the hell out of me.

Oh, and there's also Jim Dale. I guess you could include him. He suffered a war wound in a very unfortunate area. Always a do-it-yourself kind of guy, Jim insisted on finding a way to satisfy his wife. So he built that contraption.

He claims she likes it. From what I hear, she complains a lot about all the splinters.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook