Monday, November 15, 2010

Q: What is the diet for the flying squirrel?

A: Today, he'll be feasting on lead.

On lead.

It probably would have been more impressive if I had cocked my shotgun while I said it. Ask me again. Ask me!

Today, he'll be feasting ... on lead.

Yes, that means I'm going to shoot the squirrel.

Why are you crying? What did you think we were doing today? Why did you think we brought guns?

Of course we're hunting squirrels.

Living with your mother has really made you soft.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook