Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Q: How much damage can rain do?

A: Not much. It's not like it can reshape the earth or anything.

Oh, I'm sorry, it can do that. Exactly that.

Rain is very powerful. And very cleansing.

You should have thought about all of this before you read all those filthy magazines.

I know that they were under my bed. I keep them there so that no one else reads them.

I have no idea how they got so sticky.The publisher must use a cheap printing process, which makes the ink run, which makes the pages sticky.

It makes sense to me.

I've had enough of your questions. You're sleeping in the yard. End of discussion.

No, you may not take a magazine with you.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook