Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Q: Can you give me an example of reliability?

A: When you needed someone to feed your cat, I was there.

When you needed someone to help you find new furniture to replace everything that was stolen when I forgot to lock the door when feeding your cat. I was there.

When you needed someone to take you to the hospital when your substandard new furniture collapsed and you broke your hip, I was there.

When you needed someone to have sex with your girlfriend when you were in the hospital, I was there.

I think it's safe to say that I am the most reliable friend you have.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook