Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Q: What should you put on a rash?

A: Son, remember when I woke you up in the middle of the night and told you not to worry but we had to leave now, right now, and we ran out of the house and you asked what happened to Mom and I told you to keep running and not to worry and we ran down the street and past all those people on the ground and you asked if they were sleeping and I told you to keeping running and not to worry and that man jumped out of the woods and you asked why his face looked like that and I told you to keep running and not to worry and he bit you and I shot him and I told you to keep running and not to worry?

Well, now it's time to worry.

About Me

My photo
Ryan Callahan has written, produced, or directed shows for ABC, A&E, SHowtime, The CW, TVLand, Animal Planet and other networks even lower on your dial. When not making TV, or writing fake answers, he reads books, buys books, or buys books to read later. Follow WikiFakeAnswers on Twitter and Facebook